(Caleb's first birthday) He turns seven today.
1. wish Caleb a happy birthday and give him a big hug
2. kiss hubby goodbye (he left for work)
3. hunt for tape and scissors; wrap Caleb's presents
4. clean up dog p**p from upstairs (a production which involved a lot of scrubbing)
5. put in a load of laundry; have David empty dishwasher and Grace clean bathroom.
6. clean up shards of glass (David was playing tennis in the house and smashed the glass cover on the ceiling light), take out trash
7. take a shower and get dressed
8. serve breakfast to the littles
9. make big brothers wake up so they could watch Caleb open gifts. clean up wrapping paper.
10. make myself a big bowl of oatmeal w/maple syrup and butter (share it with Sarah) while posting blog.
Happy seventh to my dear son.
| ||Posted 7/9/2012 8:58 AM - 277 Views - 26 eProps - 15 comments|
Give eProps or Post a Comment